That means "hello" in Samoan.
This is my make-shift Digital Garden 🌱 where I try to write regularly, learn in public and share the thought-process.
My notes will be on random, ad-hoc things I'm working on at any one time, but will mostly involve cloud, kubernetes, devops, automation, security.
The sidebar menu and documents will grow as I continue to add more notes to the garden.
- "Sapiens: A Brief History of Mankind by Yuval Noah Harari.
- "Finite and Infinite Games: A Vision of Life as Play and Possibility" by James P. Carse.
- Solution Architect Professional (Due for work, Dec 2023)
- ⏸️ (on hold, need to complete) Go: The Complete Developers Guide (Golang).
My reading list, what I'm currently reading and notes on books I've read.
Study and exam notes for certifications, courses (newest->oldest)
- AWS Security Specialty S01 Certification 2023
- AWS Solution Architect Associate S03 Certification 2022
- AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification 2022
- CKS: Certified Kubernetes Security Specialist 2021
- CKA: Certified Kubernetes Administrator 2021
Breaking things. Notes and information related to Information Security, Offensive (red) and Defensive (blue) Security and DevSecOps (purple).
I work on hacking various rooms on the TryHackMe platform under "RxHack" and do write-ups of what I learn here.
I started on HackTheBox on March-15-2022 and will post write-ups of my hacking efforts here as well.
⏸️ Currently on hold.
Building things. Applications, Software Engineering, Infrastructure Architecture and Engineering.
All code for such projects you can find on my GitHub account (the public repo's anyway).
Old blog posts from 2016-2020.